The Official Summer Off hasn’t started yet (it’ll start June 30th), but here’s what’s on the agenda so far:
- Harborfest (first week July)
- One World program, Tuesdays 10-12, starting July 7th (http://www.marybakereddylibrary.org/programs-events/one-world-event-information-registration/)
- Puppet Showplace Theatre – Pinnochio (July 8-11); The Pirate, The Princess & The Pea (Aug 29-30)
- July 9-12 giant inflatables on lawn on D (http://bostinno.streetwise.co/2015/06/08/lawn-on-d-events-boston-intrude-art-installation-thursday-july-9/)
- Elephant & Piggie’s “We Are In a Play”, Brewster, July
- Revere Beach Sand Sculptures July 24th weekend
- Hokusai at the MFA
- Harbor Islands cruise
- Whale Watch
- Castle Island
- Canobie Lake Park
- Blue Hills Reservation – hiking?
- Crane Beach
- Discovery Pack Arnold Arboretum (http://www.arboretum.harvard.edu/visit/family-activities/discovery-packs/)
- Letterboxing http://www.atlasquest.com/about/wiki/browse.html?gCatId=28
- Park Pool
- Swim lessons!
- Swan Boats/Make Way for Ducklings/Public Garden
- Duck Boats
Thank you for all the suggestions so far. Keep ’em coming!
6 thoughts on “The Plan So Far”
Mini speedboats!!! By far the most fun I’ve had in Boston sober. http://www.bostonminispeedboats.com/home.html
That looks awesome!
Great ideas. How about a you choose day. It won’t be a whole day well cause they are kids. They decide what you guys cook for breakfast and lunch, where you go, what you wear, etc, We do it once a summer and it is fun!!
I love that! Hazy and George will love it even more.
Don’t forget a BBQ/beach day at our house! Would still like to get a bunch of AB families together – what do you think?
Definitely up for that!